Friday, February 11, 2011

Lone Palm

getting my walk on
Dad takes me to the nicest places

It looks better with me in the picture
I had a lot of exploring to do

I pretended I was a bear coming out of hibernation


*


Well, here's a little post about my day. The man finally stayed home from work for once in his miserable life and took me out to Lone Palm.

So instead of spending the entire day asleep on my custom hand-made Morroccan leather poof, I will only spend twenty-three hours asleep on it.

The other hour was spent chasing enormous white egrets and gazing at sea lions and otters and gulls and cormorants and eating grass and running and running and running and then walking very slowly and panting and resting in the shade and trying to eat poop.

A girl has got to try.


*


I miss you, Mom.


Hurry home.



Love-

Lu.


***

3 comments:

plantingalongtheverge.com said...

OMG! this made me LAUGH hard.
I love that pic of you by the rocks being such a big girl!
So brave!
Now the bad part happens.
The bath
then the good part
the towelling off!

Ms. Moon said...

Lu. You are one lucky gal.

Petit fleur said...

Lu!

Where you been?

Great to see you again. Looks like the perfect day.

Enjoy the poof.
pf