Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pet The Ass

*

Look, it's pretty simple. I don't know why I have to spell it out for you every time I see you, but you can be a little dense at times, so here it is again:


"Pet The Ass Part"


You want to squeeze my face? Kiss me? Grab my jowls and shake my head back and forth? Fine. No problemo.

Just do me a solid, man. Pet the ass.

*

You see me out there on the porch, rubbin' my butt on the bricks, on the sidewalk, on the welcome mat, on the chaise lounge and under the chairs, you gotta know I need that butt part rubbed.


It's not optional.

*


I'm just sayin, is all.



*

2 comments:

james said...

hah! you should meet my miniature pinscher, lu! he's the same way exactly about his skinny ass.

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

I know what you mean, I LOVE my heiny itched!!